Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The midwest will never be cool

I think this is officially the gayest thing the "cherry street girls" have ever done. That being said (because it is my role to make fun of everything corny we do) I think this is a wicked good idea. I feel like I'm always like "Hmm, I wonder what's new in the roommates' lives" but never really have the time to find out. Lately, everyone has been asking when you guys plan to visit as I've been sharing so many stories... also, Katrina found all the videos I have on my computer including Hope and I's sumo match and Bohemian Raphsody as performed by Katie, Hope and Dave... I'm running a marathon in Chicago March 4th (cough perfect time to come visit cough) and by marathon I mean 10k, nothing too serious. So I guess the point of this is to update right? Okay, here is my life:

I take 1 class: Genomic Analysis of the Insect, it is rediculously hard and the professor is from South Africa so I often have trouble understanding him though I do understand I wish him to impregnate me with both knowledge and a baby. Another professor of mine just got a shout out on the Colbert Report, Gene Robinson. You should youtube the clip, its funny.
I teach Integrative Biology 103, 2 lab sections 6 hours a week. It's pretty easy and I love it.
I spend about 30 hours a week in a laboratory that strongly resembles the Goulag. I'm the only lab member under 30 there and I work under Moussellini.... Work is tedius but I LOVE my thesis, the project is awesome, nothing like anything thats been done before. My advisor looks like a viking.

Personal life: don't really have time for one. I broke up with James but I'm pretty sure we're getting back to being friends which is awesome. My friends are rediculous, they love to drink and dance so thats all I do on the weekends. I'm back in the gym which means I stopped sleeping but its ok. I'm done now.
Love and miss you all, I hope to see rediculously long updates like this from everyone.
Emberoni aka the one that was never home.

No comments:

Post a Comment