Monday, March 2, 2009

Guess I'm Next...

Hi alll! Soooo im still in oneonta obviously, doing nothing exciting! Block is all that everyone told me it was going to be. aka HELL! March is going to be the worst month yet, because we start participation march 30th, so everything else has to be handed in before then. Just got back from Spring Break #1 and I had strep throat the whole time, so that was pretty miserable. Feeling better now though. And already feeling stressed out again just from one class today. I hopefully managed to work the system and if everything goes as planned I will be "walking" in the May ceremony, and just get my diploma in dec. after student teaching. So that will be nice to have, instead of graduating in 2ft of snow. ohhh oneonta! (((11 weeks and countingggggg)))

Personal Life: I dont have one! but the nasty guy in the apt. above me is still having lots of sex! hahah. It's oneonta so i dont expect much, however i also dont go out that often so i dont help myself much either. Night life sucks even more now here, and somehow its even colder!
I miss you all, thats for sure.. i pass by our house at least 3 times a week and i get sad each and every time! It takes everything i have not to pull into the driveway expecting you all to be there! (tear!) When it starts to get warmer i cant imagine how much im gonna crave a porch bbq!

Thats all for now, since i really have nothing new going on!
Love you all,
Amy
(muchdick ---> just for you em!)

p.s. there has been dicussion in the muchnick household on getting a puppy this summer!!!! couldnt be more excited!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,
    let me make this quite clear; it is
    MUNCHDICK
    and that fact that you've forgotten has broken my heart.

    ReplyDelete